MALLU Style
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» New Forum
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:34 pm by Admin

» owning thread
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:09 am by Geo91

» From Locked
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 3:33 am by Admin

» How to Improve Your Memory Power
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:31 am by strangebeauty

» 10 Essential Health Tips
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 11:27 am by strangebeauty

» Olmert hopes talks can lead to Palestinian state
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:15 pm by strangebeauty

» Love Poems---Attractive!!!
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:02 pm by strangebeauty

» Remember
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 9:00 pm by strangebeauty

» Lost
Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 8:59 pm by strangebeauty

I forgot my password

Partners
free forum

Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba

3 posters

Go down

Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba Empty Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba

Post by BiNaCo Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:30 pm

Jamshedpur: They might not look it, but slips of paper are all offerings from devotees. At the tomb of Sufi saint Miskin Baba in Jamshedpur, the prayers are about visas and the appeals are about airfares because this is the mazaar of the Passport Baba.

“If someone needs a passport, they come here and wish for it,” says the caretaker of the mazaar, Peer Muhamad Khadim.

Miskin Baba is thought to be especially gracious to students. All you need is a copy of your passport or examination hall ticket, and the Baba, it's said, will do the rest.

So every day, hundreds of young believers down on their luck in Jamshedpur head to the Passport Baba for a little divine help with their fortunes.

“I've been offering a copy of my exam admit card since 2000. I've just offered a copy of my final exam admit card. By Baba's grace I pass my exams every year,” said his disciple
BiNaCo
BiNaCo

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Character sheet
sg: zseg

Back to top Go down

Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba Empty Re: Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba

Post by strangebeauty Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:13 am

Entha ppo pareka manushyarude oro vishwaasangale
strangebeauty
strangebeauty

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet

http://www.bhashalakshmi.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba Empty Re: Have trouble getting visa? Go to Passport Baba

Post by Geo91 Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:59 am

thanx for the info
Geo91
Geo91
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum